What Is the Rohrer Aesthetic Body Tone Device?
The Rohrer Aesthetic Body Tone Device is a muscle and body toning solution available at cosmetic surgery practices that value technology, innovation and superior results. Dr. Christopher Schaffer has invested in this device because he believes in the commitment of Rohrer Aesthetics, and he recognizes that his patients can benefit from this equipment.
The Body Tone Device relies on bio-electric energy pulses that are applied at specific speeds in targeted areas to strengthen the muscles in that area and ultimately tone the body's appearance. These pulses begin to confuse the muscles and re-educate them, allowing the patient to increase their muscle strength and mass as well as enjoy toned, precise results.
Ultimately, this device mimics a strong workout, giving patients the stellar results they were hoping for at the end of their weight loss journey. When used at the correct speed and frequency in a targeted area of the body, the Rohrer Aesthetic Body Tone Device can increase muscle development by up to 30 percent.
Understanding the Body Toning Phases
There are three distinct phases the Body Tone Device uses. These include:
- The Warm-Up Phase — This is the initial phase of the device during which low-intensity pulses are applied to a specific area. It helps to prepare the muscles for a more intense experience, much like a warm-up exercise does before a significant workout.
- The Muscle Toning Phase — This phase builds on the warm-up phase. It is a medium-intensity phase that helps to actively shape and define the muscles in a targeted area.
- The Workout Phase — This is the final and most intense phase of the device. High-intensity pulses are generated to mimic a full-scale workout. This is the phase in which the muscle breaks down, re-educates itself and strengthens itself, giving patients the comprehensive results they were hoping for.
Most patients who opt to have Body Tone Device treatments with Dr. Schaffer will find that they need six total treatments. Treatments are typically administered twice per week for about six total weeks. Final results generally reveal themselves between six and ten weeks after the final treatment.
Why Should You Choose the Rohrer Aesthetic Body Tone Device?
Patients who opt to have body toning treatments performed by Dr. Schaffer using this innovative device enjoy many benefits, such as:
- All patients receive a personalized treatment plan that addresses their specific needs and body image goals.
- During one treatment, patients can address multiple areas of the body.
- This treatment is designed not only to change the appearance of the muscle but to strengthen and train it. This lends itself to long-lasting results.
- The Body Tone Device can be used in many targeted areas, including the thighs, buttocks, abdominal area and biceps.
- Treatments are relatively short, with most lasting about 30 minutes. This is one of the quickest and most convenient ways to achieve fully-customized results.
- It is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure. There is no recovery period or downtime after treatments have been performed, making it an appealing option for busy individuals.
Find Out if the Rohrer Aesthetic Body Tone Device Is Right for You
Dr. Christopher Schaffer is known for his personalized approach to cosmetic improvements. Whether you are interested in non-surgical procedures or a comprehensive body sculpting surgical plan, Dr. Schaffer will provide you with a customized treatment plan to address your specific needs.
For more information about the Rohrer Aesthetic Body Tone Device and to find out if it is the right option for you, set up a consultation appointment with Dr. Christopher Schaffer today.