Birmingham Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian butt lift is increasing in popularity, with more than 18,000 procedures performed in the U.S. in 2016. This represents a 26% increase over the previous year. One reason for the popularity of this procedure is its two-in-one benefits. Unwanted fat is removed to sculpt other areas of the body, and the buttocks are augmented with the patient’s own natural fat.
At Schaffer Plastic Surgery in Birmingham, Dr. Christopher Schaffer can perform a Brazilian butt lift procedure to sculpt the body and create a perkier, rounder, shapelier derriere. Dr. Schaffer performs both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Our plastic surgery practice is located across from a hospital. All procedures, including the Brazilian butt lift, are performed on-site.
Reasons to Have a Brazilian Butt Lift
Due to celebrity influence and other factors, a rounded, lovely bottom has become equally as important as the breasts in our current culture. Curvier, fuller figures have replaced stick-thin models as the ideal. As it uses your own fat, the Brazilian butt lift is the most natural method of augmenting the buttocks.
The procedure can address a range of cosmetic issues, including:
- Flat buttocks
- Sagging buttocks
- Disproportionately small buttocks
- Asymmetrical buttocks
- Change in shape of the buttocks after weight loss
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
In the Brazilian butt lift, Dr. Schaffer uses liposuction to remove unwanted fat in areas such as the thighs, abdomen, hips, or back. With advances in liposuction technology, the fat can be removed in a much gentler process than liposuction of the past, preserving the health of extracted fat cells.
The fat is then purified in a centrifuge and the most viable fat cells are selected for injection into the buttocks. The procedure involves hundreds of injections at different levels, designed to augment the upper quadrant of the buttocks for a lifted, more prominent rear end and a more attractive and sensuous body contour.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift in Birmingham
The Brazilian butt lift is a popular procedure because of its many benefits, which include:
- Liposuction body sculpting: In addition to a more prominent and shapelier rear end, patients benefit from fat reduction and body shaping in areas such as the abdomen, waist, and lower back, for a curvier overall effect.
- Natural fat transfer: As the patient’s own fat is used to augment the buttocks, there is virtually no risk of rejection or allergic reaction.
- Less invasive procedure: The procedure requires only small incisions for liposuction, and injection points for fat transfer are virtually invisible. A Brazilian butt lift is less invasive with faster recovery than other buttock augmentation techniques.
- Beautiful, natural-looking results: Buttocks enhancement with natural fat produces smooth, beautiful results, with a more sculpted waistline and rounder, curvier derriere.
Dr. Christopher Schaffer at Schaffer Plastic Surgery performs the Brazilian butt lift with artistry and skill. Get in touch with our Birmingham practice to learn more about this cutting-edge procedure.