What Is the Rohrer InPulsa?
Officially known as the InPulsa Radial Pressure Pulse Therapy System, this device is quickly becoming known in the cosmetic surgery industry as one of the best ways to apply shockwave therapy treatments to patients who need them. It is an effective tool that can provide dramatic results in just a few treatments, allowing patients to alleviate the symptoms of common issues while treating the root cause of the problem.
Features of the Rohrer InPulsa
The Rohrer InPulsa is designed to provide patients with effective and comfortable shockwave therapy treatments. Some of the top features of this device include:
- Versatile Treatment Applications — The Rohrer InPulsa offers several different therapeutic effects, ensuring that every patient receives the exact type of shockwave therapy they need. The speed and intensity of the shockwave therapy can vary based on the condition being treated. The versatility of this device makes it one of the leading options for shockwave therapy in the industry.
- Quick Application Process — Most patients who opt to have shockwave therapy performed using this device will find that their treatments last for up to 20 minutes, making it easy to incorporate them into any comprehensive treatment plan.
Dr. Christopher Schaffer has found that the superior features of the Rohrer InPulsa make it the perfect shockwave therapy device for his cosmetic surgery practice.
The Purpose of Shockwave Therapy
Acoustic shockwave therapy has been used for over 40 years to treat patients with circulatory issues and other tissue-related conditions. However, over the course of the past several decades, this technology has been improved and enhanced to provide patients with superior, long-lasting results.
The Rohrer InPulsa is the best example of the leading shockwave therapy technology. The device applies acoustic energy directly to the affected area of the body, ultimately creating a micro-injury in the area that ignites the body's natural healing processes. This is one of the best ways to avoid surgery or long-term prescription medications while still treating a circulatory condition within the body. Dr. Schaffer has recently seen an increase in demand for these types of treatments among his male patients interested in total-body wellness.
Why Should You Choose the Rohrer InPulsa?
The Rohrer InPulsa provides comprehensive results for patients struggling with circulatory issues and tissue problems. You will enjoy many benefits when you opt for Rohrer InPulsa shockwave therapy treatments with Dr. Schaffer, such as:
- You will be able to have this treatment performed in-office without the use of anesthesia. It is a quick and comfortable procedure.
- There is no recovery period associated with these shockwave therapy treatments. You can have a treatment performed and immediately resume your regular activities.
- You will begin to notice a difference immediately following the completion of your treatment. Results are long-lasting, with most patients needing no further treatments for up to two years.
- You will receive a personalized treatment plan based on your concerns. Most patients who have shockwave therapy treatments performed find that they need anywhere between 6 and 12 treatment sessions to address their issues. Dr. Schaffer will schedule these sessions weekly or bi-weekly, depending on your specific needs.
Find Out If Shockwave Therapy With the Rohrer InPulsa Is Right for You
There are many medications available that can minimize the painful symptoms associated with many circulatory conditions, but the reality is those medications are not going to eliminate the problem. If you are suffering from plantar fasciitis, inflammation, blood flow issues and more, you may find that shockwave therapy treatments with the Rohrer InPulsa are the best option for you.
For more information about the Rohrer InPulsa device and to receive a personalized treatment plan, set up a consultation appointment with Dr. Christopher Schaffer today.